Popular Tags: [View All]
Shane Girven
United Kingdom
Basildon
Essex
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
My passion for this site and boardgames has grown over the last couple of months. I think I have brought about 9 or more games since joining and don't look like slowing down (although my wife has other ideas) I am hooked.

I have really enjoyed browsing and seeing everybody's knowledge and it has helped me make some purchasing decisions and also shown me how to play games when it seems the rulebook is trying its hardest to confuse me.

I like the creativity on here with files being uploaded to enhance or help teach games.

I intend to give back to the community and am currently working on some reviews for games I have and also some photos. Hopefully that may generate me some GG so I can up my profile image with an avatar and some badges

Thanks everybody that has helped me and hopefully I can return the favor.

• [+] Dice rolls
David Kahnt
United States
Youngstown
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
It's fun, it's healthy, it's good exercise. The kids will just love it. And we put a little sand inside to make the experience more pleasant.
badge
You know, they say there was a man who jumped from the forty-FIFTH floor? But that's another story...
mbmbmbmbmb
girvatron wrote:
My passion for this site and boardgames has grown over the last couple of months. I think I have brought about 9 or more games since joining and don't look like slowing down (although my wife has other ideas) I am hooked.

Say goodbye to your disposable income!

One of us... one of us... one of us...

-DK
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Noreen
United States
flag msg tools
Fall in the Midwest
badge
Welcome to fall in the Midwest and a property with a lot of mature trees!
mbmbmbmbmb
Welcome to BGG Shane!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Liam
Scotland
flag msg tools
admin
badge
I am BGG's official honey trap
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Shane!

It's definitely that spirit of sharing and then giving back that makes BGG a special place. meeple
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shane Girven
United Kingdom
Basildon
Essex
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the welcome and kind words. Also for the generous GG donations.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Passick
United States
Charlotte
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Welcome to the site. It's a huge fun place to be but be careful, when I was new I spent soon much time on here it was embarrassing. Glad you're enjoying the hobby so much. It really is a nice way to mix up day to day life and bond with new people so I hope for the best with your gaming experiences.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh Malbon
United States
Santa Cruz
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Welcome Shane.

This really is a wonderful place. The more the merrier.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.