Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Stefan Jung
Germany
Stuttgart
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi all,

I had been playing 3 rounds of Krosmaster with my friends the last Friday. We managed to beat us around quite well and often enough the last player finished with one GG only

Yet there was one thing we quite couldnt figure out. How to correctly assign the inspiration die? We quickly figured out, that in a team with 2 Krosmaster, you should only roll one dice. For the Kama to recover we choose 1 Kama in case you do not assign the dice (which I think is a bit too low).

As well the last player has a great deficite.
I read the rulebook twice and googled the internet and looked around on BGG. Yet I did not find a post on how 4 player games are handled. The online arena game as well is no help (as only focused on 2 player matches).

Thanks
EnCry

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick Wilhelmi
Germany
Husum
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Stefan,

do you mean the tension roll?
I don't know where you found the one die rule? You still role two tension dice in a four player match. You can assign them normally (up two different dice per mini) or sell one die for 1 kama or both die for 3.

The rules for 4 players can be found on page 30 under "Advanced Rules". I own the English rules but the German ones should be the same.

After reading the rules there shouldn't be any questions left.

I did not found the last position to be much of a problem. Being last gives you a pretty good overview over your opponents plans.

We found the 4-player game to be a lot of fun although it is more chaotic and less tactical then then 2-player game.
If two or more opponents gang-up on you, the game can be over very quickly.
We also thought that not all characters are equally suited for a six point match and the game worked best for us with two 3 point minis per player.

Hope that helps.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Saber Elf
msg tools
dr.morton wrote:
two 3 point minis

What are "3 point minis"?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.