Nate Walker
United States
North Andover
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
So many douchebags, so few bullets.
mbmbmbmbmb
Nice deal on a pretty good game. I'd buy it if I didn't already have it.

http://www.miniaturemarket.com/ttt2004.html

Rialto

EDIT: SOLD OUT
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
BJ Shoemaker
United States
Lakeland
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: [MM] Rialto $20
Anyone have any idea if they'll add this to my existing order, which is waiting on pre-orders, and doesn't have any other deal of the days with it?

I can't seem to get a hold of any of their CS staff.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J H
United States
Chesterfield
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The retail store is closed on Sundays.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nate Walker
United States
North Andover
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
So many douchebags, so few bullets.
mbmbmbmbmb
Maybe when you check out you can choose "Pick Up at Retail Store in St Louis Missouri" and then email customer service and ask them to just add that order to your preorder.

I don't know if this works...but I do know that people have added to existing preorders.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert D

Delaware
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Shoeby wrote:
Anyone have any idea if they'll add this to my existing order, which is waiting on pre-orders, and doesn't have any other deal of the days with it?

No issue at all. Plus, unlike CSI, you can add as many different daily deals as you want. All you need to do is select "pick up at store" and on a later page there will be a place for notes or instructions, put: Please ship with order #(pre-order order number).

I do it all the time without issues. This is one of the reasons I buy at MM instead of CSI.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
BJ Shoemaker
United States
Lakeland
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Left wrote:
Shoeby wrote:

No issue at all. Plus, unlike CSI, you can add as many different daily deals as you want. All you need to do is select "pick up at store" and on a later page there will be a place for notes or instructions, put: Please ship with order #(pre-order order number).

I do it all the time without issues. This is one of the reasons I buy at MM instead of CSI.

Thanks for the definitive reply. It's my only deal of the day on the order, but sometimes you never know.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rick Vinyard
United States
Las Cruces
NM
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Left wrote:
Shoeby wrote:

I do the same. I've been filling in my X-Wing and Attack Wing collection by picking up one new ship with each order.

On the last order page near the bottom I put "Please add to order #xxxxxxxxxx. Thanks."

By the time the anniversary edition of TTR ships I think I'll have a small fleet there.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Clay
United States
Alabama
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This is really tempting, thanks for mentioning it. Almost willing to overlook minor budgeting issues here but it's a shame this is the version with that unsightly TMG logo on the cover. Obviously still worth it for the game itself though... hmm...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mitchell Miller
United States
Hoover
Alabama
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Sold Out

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.