Dan Lee
United States
California
flag msg tools
My hobby is making custom mods for Fireball Island. I'm currently using metal Warhammer miniatures for natives, but am always on the lookout for plastic ones that might better match the other pieces of the game.

At the moment I'm leaning toward the native pieces from the Easter Island game GIANTS.

Any other ideas?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Siedschlag
United States
Orange Park
Florida
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey Dan,

If I am not mistaken, I believe Hobby Lobby carries the IMEX miniatures in 1/72 scale for both Native American and African (Zulu) Tribes. I am sure if you check the manfacturer's entire line you will find something that will suit your needs. I think when I bought my pioneers set it was $10.00.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The neutral evil villain known as
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
Ow quit it.
mbmbmbmbmb
i think it was imex that made some 72 scale zulu warriors. I know there are some out there I've seen them. Go to a model site.

type "zulu warrior 1/72" into google or ebay and you'll find some

http://www.anticsonline.co.uk/1763_1_1017284.html

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Price
United States
San Francisco
California
flag msg tools
Member of the San Francisco Game Group since 2005
badge
This is a customized Bane Tower from the game Man o' War
mb
The old Eagle Games War Age of Imperialism includes 1/72 scale zulu warriors and mounted arab(-ish) riflemen.

Lots of other really great minis for a pretty mediocre game. If you can pick it up cheap (I got mine for $5 at a game auction!) it's worth it for the plastic alone.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.