Popular Tags: [View All]
M. S.
Germany
Illerkirchberg
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,

Sorry, but I don`t get it:
The stretch goal for metal coins says: "You can now pre-order metal coins".

My questions:

(1) Are the metal coins already included as a stretch goal or is the stretch goal to enable the pre-order for metal coins, meaning: After reaching that stretch goal I´m able to buy metal coins on top....meaning: They are not included automatically as a stretch goal.

...maybe a silly question, but I don`t get it..sorry ;-)
I would assume, that they are not included automatically, as it is stated in the 10 USD Bonus Stretchgoal Bundle "Please not that tuck boxes and metal credits are addons. They are not included for free as stretch goals"

(2) And another question: What is the strech goal "metal credits #2" about?! What and how many coins are included?

Regards
Mario

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Björn Fink
Germany
Münster
Nordrhein-Westfalen
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
As stated on the KS page, the coins are not included, its a optional purchase.

As you said yourself, just look at the 10$ Stretch rewards

The second coins are also optional purchases

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
M. S.
Germany
Illerkirchberg
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ok, then it`s clear. Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Björn Fink
Germany
Münster
Nordrhein-Westfalen
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You're welcome...i backed 30 $ now because i love AtS and want the Coins for 15 $ and anthoer pack of coins on top. 10$ for the promos.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
M. S.
Germany
Illerkirchberg
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
don`t ask.....stretch awards....metal coins...tuck boxes.... etc.
Actually I´ve spent more than 40 bucks for addons... whistle
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Keith McNeil
United States
Watertown
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Braz wrote:

(2) And another question: What is the strech goal "metal credits #2" about?! What and how many coins are included?

Metal credits #1: costs $15 and gives you 32 One Credit coins and 16 Five Credit coins. You are paying around 31 cents per coin.

Metal credits #2: costs $5 and gives you EITHER 10 One Credit coins OR 10 Two Credit coins OR 10 Three Credit coins OR 10 Five Credit coins OR 10 Ten Credit coins. You are paying 50 cents per coin.

So to get coins in every denomination you would need to spend at least $30: $15 (One and Five) + $5 (Two) + $5 (Three) + $5 (Ten). You are paying around 38 cents per coin.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.