Brazil
São Paulo
São Paulo
flag msg tools
Programa Educativo Sua Vez
badge
:)
mbmbmbmbmb
I've got a couple questions that I couldn't find in the manual, maybe you can help me.

1- You can make a tunnel paying a ruby and a room paying two rubies. Is it safe to assume you can make a room out of a tunnel for one ruby?

2- Does the stable in a forest count as an occupied space?

3- About the Food Chamber Tile. Does it take into account the unharvested veggies and grain?

Thanks a lot!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gillum the Stoor
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Tsukumo wrote:
1- You can make a tunnel paying a ruby and a room paying two rubies. Is it safe to assume you can make a room out of a tunnel for one ruby?

2- Does the stable in a forest count as an occupied space?

3- About the Food Chamber Tile. Does it take into account the unharvested veggies and grain?

1 - Two rubies lets you place a cavern tile on an unexcavated space. You cannot place a cavern tile on top of a tunnel at all. From the rules (with emphasis added): 'you can spend 1 Ruby to get a single “Tunnel” tile or 2 Rubies to get a single “Cavern” tile. You have to place it immediately on an empty Mountain space (adjacent to your cave system).'

2 - A space in a forest with a stable does not lose you a point at the end of the game. From the rules: "Count the number of spaces on your Home board that have no tile or Stable on them. You lose 1 Gold point for each such space."

3 - Yes. From the Appendix: "the Food chamber will be worth 2 Bonus points for each set of 1 Grain and 1 Vegetable that you have in your supply and/or left on your Fields."

Edit: added rules quote for #1.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tamer Morad

Pasadena
California
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
#3 Note that Unharvested Grain and Veggies count for points as well for normal scoring purposes see example of scoring in rules.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.