Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Adam Bishop
Canada
Peterborough
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ok, I was playing with wery67564 on SKype and I asked a question about Beast Mutate #666.

If I was attacking with 1 sidekick and Chris has 4 Beast Mutate #666 fielded, would he be able to block that 1 sidekick with all 4 Beast Mutate #666's and be able to draw 4 dice putting them all in his prep area like the card states? I assume the answer is yes, but I wanted to see what other users thought.

Thanks, sorry if this was already asked.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Beazer
United States
Orem
Utah
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I believe he is free to assign as many blockers as he wants to each attacker. And each Beast that blocks would qualify to draw dice.

Yeah, don't do that
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Cox
Japan
Tokyo
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
He can definitely block with 4 Beast dice. I think he would also draw 4 dice from the bag. The rule at the bottom of page 19 does not seem to apply outside of "While active" abilities.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marvin Ramirez
United States
San Diego
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
michaeldavidcox wrote:
He can definitely block with 4 Beast dice. I think he would also draw 4 dice from the bag. The rule at the bottom of page 19 does not seem to apply outside of "While active" abilities.

This seems to be the best answer since the rule book doesn't say anything on cards that don't say "while active" or "when fielded".

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Troy eland
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
this is why this card is in my deck

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Troy eland
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
turn 1 i try to buy 2 beast dice. turn two i try to buy 2 more. from then on i win the game

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.