Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mike Smith
United Kingdom
Wigton
Cumbria
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Last autumn I organised a mini-tournament of Combat Commander based at my house in Wigton, Cumbria. This was a success I feel, and I am eager for more. My wife is away at the end of August and this gives the perfect opportunity to get a bunch of gamers over without annoying her! I could go for Combat Commander again, and that may yet become the plan. However, what I would really like to do is get some people up here to play those multiplayer biggies that are so hard to organise sessions for because of the lack of time and the dearth of opponents.

So I am talking big things like Twilight Imperium, Here I Stand or Virgin Queen, or anything of similar ilk, even if not quite as long.

Its the bank holiday weekend and I am on school hols, so I could theoretically do Friday evening to Monday evening, but people could commit to less than that and still do something major. There is a lot of gaming space in my house, and plenty of beds/mattresses for crashing out. In the unlikely event it got to more than two big tables worth of players then I could hire a local village hall for minimal cost.

So, anybody interested? There are one or two local gamers who would be in, but I need some "offcomers" to get up to at least the magic 6.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.