United States
Ankeny
Iowa
flag msg tools
because it's all I ever wanted to be..
badge
Cloning gamers since 2003
mbmbmbmbmb
I think this game could work with two copies to make a four player version. I haven't played this, it's just my first reaction after watching Tom and Holly review.

What do you think?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Keith McNeil
United States
Watertown
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I had the same thought. I don't see why not. If the rule book is online a quick peek would probably settle it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jimmy Smith
United States
Tavares
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, as long as you have enough copies, you can play this game with as many players as you see fit.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris L
United States
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I found this at 1/2 price a Barnes&Noble so I went ahead and bought 2 of them. It should work fine with 4 players since it's a simple race game, each player plays independently. I was even thinking that 2 players can go simultaneously to speed up the play. Unfortunately I can't fit both sets into one box, even if I remove the insert.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
-=::) Dante (::=-
United States
KEW GARDENS
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Actually considering getting multiple sets as well for multiplayer and was wondering about the viability of everyone playing off the same shaker result.

When playing the "advanced" variant where you're trying to arrange lines of 3 while placing different colored marbles on each turn, any reason why everyone couldn't work off the same shaker result?

Would reduce the impact of luck and half the players could go simultaneously while their partner watches for legal placement?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.