Popular Tags: [View All]
John Lopez
United States
Tucson
Arizona
flag msg tools
Get off my lawn!
badge
The explanation: Impossible Triangle + TW (my company initials) = my logo.
mbmbmbmbmb
I received a used copy of the game and it came with the 1.2 rules. It also appears to be short a card (the rules claim 21 movement and 4 special cards while I have 20 movement, 3 events and 1 that is an event that acts as a move).

This isn't a big deal if I could get a list of the cards as I can proxy up a card and use card sleeves.

While I'm inventorying, I also am only finding manifests for 2.X and don't know if the units would be the same.

Does anyone have a manifest for what *should* be included?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Francis
Wales
Aberystwyth
Ceredigion
flag msg tools
badge
“"To Aetius, now consul for the third time: the groans of the Britons ... The barbarians drive us to the sea; the sea throws us back on the barbarians: thus two modes of death await us, we are either slain or drowned".” ―Gildas
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,

Congratulations on picking up the greatest block game ever!
There is a very vague manifest on the back of the box which is not much use. I got my 1st edition off the shelf and checked for you. Below is what I have in terms of cards and units:

In terms of movement cards you should have:
6 X 1 movement
9 x 2 movement
6 x 3 movement

Event cards:
Winter Campaign
Assassins
Mud
Jihad

And you should have 63 blocks and all the units on this 1st edition sticker sheet:
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Lopez
United States
Tucson
Arizona
flag msg tools
Get off my lawn!
badge
The explanation: Impossible Triangle + TW (my company initials) = my logo.
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you so much for that information. The blocks are complete and the missing 3 move card turned up once I had this information. I presume it figured that the gig was up and surrendered itself from its hiding place among the papers.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Francis
Wales
Aberystwyth
Ceredigion
flag msg tools
badge
“"To Aetius, now consul for the third time: the groans of the Britons ... The barbarians drive us to the sea; the sea throws us back on the barbarians: thus two modes of death await us, we are either slain or drowned".” ―Gildas
mbmbmbmbmb
It was no problem.

Enjoy!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Zigi Hogan
United States
The Ozarks
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
What's it going to be then, eh?
mbmbmbmbmb
I was given a 1st ed. copy of this today and I know all the blocks are there but am unsure of the cards.

Thank you very much, this will help greatly!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.