Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
William Garner

Summerville
South Carolina
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi everyone.
I just started playing Steam Park and love the game. The problem I was having was telling the difference between the Stands. I know they are somewhat different in shape and looks but I still did not like looking in the manual to see what they were. So I went to Walmart today and bought some different ball pins. They sell them in a variety pack. I then took some small address labels and printed the names on them 2 times on each label. I cut out the labels to the size I wanted and folded them over the top of the pin then gently pushed the pins in the stands. I like the way they turned out. Just thought I would share my idea. Have fun playing Steam Park everyone.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathan Dennis
United States
Sacramento
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I like this, but my concern would be how to store them in the box after this mod.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William Garner

Summerville
South Carolina
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
That was my concern too. In the box I left the insert,I put the rides in the big side first then laid the stands on top and in between them. So far so good. I just keep the box laying down. Everything else is on the other side and fit very nice. Your right if you stand the box up on end and flip it around they might crush the little flags but hopefully not too bad. I will try and be careful.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Miller
United States
Katy
Texas
flag msg tools
Wow you hovered. I'm honored.
badge
My Dog Has Fleas
mbmbmbmbmb
Excellent solution - I had the same worry and went with this solution - I made "tickets" for the stands with their function.

When you buy one just take a ticket as well - you can use them to keep track of what you have done in a turn by flipping or tapping them as well.

File is here
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.