Tanks Alot
United States
Fort Mill
South Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
go2 Youtube Historical Gaming
mbmbmbmbmb
I see the rules are online for this game... and I own the base game and prison, and padadins and dragon.
Can you play the game with 2 copies of the base game or do you really need to buy the actual expansion

http://www.dungeontwister.com/us/download/dt_rulebook_34play...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Ben
Canada
Vancouver
British Columbia
flag msg tools
badge
Of course I've been up all night! Not because of caffeine, it was insomnia. I couldn't stop thinking about coffee.
mbmbmbmbmb
charlescab wrote:
I see the rules are online for this game... and I own the base game and prison, and padadins and dragon.
Can you play the game with 2 copies of the base game or do you really need to buy the actual expansion

http://www.dungeontwister.com/us/download/dt_rulebook_34play...

The main thing is that the expansion gave you red and green player colours. I guess if you have the base game and prison then you have 4 distinct sets (although they are not symmetric). So I think you should be able to play. Of course if you read the rules you'll know, it's been a long time since I tried the 3/4 player game so I don't remember clearly if there is some special reason why it wouldn't work.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tanks Alot
United States
Fort Mill
South Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
go2 Youtube Historical Gaming
mbmbmbmbmb
Ok I may try and use the Paladins and dragons set with the base game and see if that works.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bob
United States
Utah
flag msg tools
badge
Yes, that's a Japanese CTR ring shield cut in half...
mbmbmbmbmb
charlescab wrote:
Ok I may try and use the Paladins and dragons set with the base game and see if that works.

That's what I did until I got the 3/4 player expansion
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Off The Shelf Board Game Reviews
United States
Anchorage
Alaska
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
2 copies of Prison and 2 cans of spray paint is all you really need for 3/4 player action.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.