Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Colls
United States
Silver Spring
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just bought this game from a silent auction at a convention, realized afterwards that it was going to be too heavy for me and my group, and inventoried it in preparation for sale or trade. Unfortunately, the seller did NOT inventory it and notice (or disclose) that three of the dollar bills are missing (I don't remember which of the low denominations it was, probably $1 but maybe $5).

The sprues were in the box, partially filled - I put the punched bills back in place and ended up with three holes, so it appears that looking at the wrong side of the bills is not the issue. I don't have it in me to wade through the rules and figure out if the missing bills will affect game play; I suspect they won't, but can anyone confirm or correct so that I can give that information to anyone who is willing to purchase or trade for this missing those pieces? Thanks!

Edited to add that a friend is giving me the money from his copy, but still great to know, so thanks for the response!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
brian
United States
Cedar Lake
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
It shouldn't impact it if there are only 3. You can try contacting Portal or recommending that the eventual buyer do so if it is that important to them.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Chiu
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Being short 1s could be an issue.

See this thread

http://boardgamegeek.com/thread/792988/arg-why-doesnt-this-g...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pap Qaq
United States
Park City
Utah
flag msg tools
Money is not limited in supply so you can use whatever counters you want to represent it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.