Adam Dork
United States
Silver Spring
MD
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Played with the Rebel Transport and sadly it wasn't until the end of the game that I remembered that the ship moves AFTER all the small & large episodes. If that is the case, what is the point of the pilot skill of 3?

Is it just future proofing for other huge ships?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ron D
United States
Davis
California
flag msg tools
Mercury is my dog's name.
badge
I like hats.
mbmbmbmbmb
BlindsideDork wrote:
Played with the Rebel Transport and sadly it wasn't until the end of the game that I remembered that the ship moves AFTER all the small & large episodes. If that is the case, what is the point of the pilot skill of 3?

Is it just future proofing for other huge ships?

All huge ships will activate after normal sized (small and large) ships, but huge ships still activate in order of pilot skill. The Corvette will be out later this month and has a pilot skill of 4, so it will activate after all the normal ships, and after the Transport (which is to say, it will be truly last until we get some higher PS huge ship in the future).

Also, huge ships still shoot in their normal pilot skill window in the Combat Phase, so the Corvette will shoot during the same timing window as any other PS 4 ships. Obviously, this isn't an issue with the Transport (which has no weapons).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.