Subject: an idea rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Veljko Dobrijevic
Croatia
Split
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have a proposition for a BGG improvement, don't know if anyone has mentioned this before. I suggest that the following optional columns be added to the collection and wishlist viewing pages :
-game genre
-playing time
-number of players
and other such important information about the games.
Btw I got a brilliant idea today on how to make a pile of money from the numerous boardgame geeks out there, I would write and sell an Android app to mine information from BGG (like which of your games can you play with N available people) and serve it up on your smartphone, and I googled it and found out it had already been done (and that's not the first time such a thing has happened too) ! Is there nothing left for an ordinary guy like me to invent that someone else hasn't already invented !?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Germany
Osnabrück
flag msg tools
                                                             oooo                             ooo                             o    o                                      o     
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Enkidu_of_Abydos wrote:
I have a proposition for a BGG improvement, don't know if anyone has mentioned this before. I suggest that the following optional columns be added to the collection and wishlist viewing pages :
-game genre
-playing time
-number of players
and other such important information about the games.
Btw I got a brilliant idea today on how to make a pile of money from the numerous boardgame geeks out there, I would write and sell an Android app to mine information from BGG (like which of your games can you play with N available people) and serve it up on your smartphone, and I googled it and found out it had already been done (and that's not the first time such a thing has happened too) ! Is there nothing left for an ordinary guy like me to invent that someone else hasn't already invented !?

Sorry for ripping apart your post:
1. Please use a useful subject.
2. Please post such suggestions in the "BGG Suggestions" forum.
3. The "BGG Suggestions" forum has link to the BGG Suggestion Index, here you could see that (as with the app) you are not the first one who has this idea: Item for Geeklist "The BGG Suggestions Index"
4. Regarding the pile of money: Save some of the money for your lawyers if you do this.

But yes, I want this feature, too.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Veljko Dobrijevic
Croatia
Split
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ouch, that was brutal. soblue With such strict criteria you could delete 2/3 of the posts on BGG.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Emile de Maat
Netherlands
Hengelo
Overijssel
flag msg tools
admin
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Moved Thread
Moved this thread from the BGG General forum to the BGG Suggestions forum.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.