Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Michail Giannis
Greece
Athens
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
This is something that can happen and even more possible if you have discovered the Super Weapon and you use it to push back Zeds

Starting spaces are a NO fight Zones and also there is no limit to how many Zeds they can hold.

1 - What happens if there are 3 Zed units in a starting space and then a move on that track comes? What is the right way to handdle something like this?

I think: The player chooses a zed to move. Then it chooses the second one. The third can't move because the space is full. Next turn if a move on this track comes the 2 zeds form a mob and so......

2 - What happens when a Mob (of 2 Zeds) and a single Zed is on the track and then a move on that track comes?

I managed to push the mob with the Super weapon back to the starting space with the other Zed.
I guess the player chooses if the mob or the Zed moves and then the one left behind can't move at all since space 6 is full.

Am i right? I know it's a weird question but i wanna know.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Zeddy
Australia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Not sure if its the right answer, but when a decision involving multiple zeds is involved, I've always gone with the strongest zeds moves first. I'm using p13/8.0 Entrance Spaces as the basis for this: "If a Zeds Mob is required to move and is on an Entrance space, only the stronger of the two units will move.."

I like the logic; the strongest zeds will push the other zeds aside...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Ladson
South Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
1. Strongest Zed moves first. Third stays put.

2. Zed moves are always resolved starting with Zed closest to Town, so they should never jam up in normal movement.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wes Erni
United States
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The first time this situation came up, I also followed the strongest first guideline (based on the Tunnel Entrance protocol). However, I re-read the extended example, and on page 30 there is a clear example of "so I can pick either one to move first". This example describes movement order from a stack in the Catacombs, but this is as close to a "stacked" Start space situation that I could find.

This situation is not at all rare (at least until Agent Wright gets her "Initial Briefing" superpower defanged) -- I was routinely "stacking" double digit numbers of Zeds in the Tunnel Start space (with the help of Kingman, and a "super-civilian").
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.