United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello! I have a baby on the way, and have decided to try and transfer my pledge to someone. Palladium responded to me via email, saying that they couldn't (wouldn't) refund my pledge.

The contact did mention he had someone who might want to take on my pledge. So I've decided to pursue this option on my own. I'm not interested in making money on this. My pledge was $260, and that's all I'm looking for. If you're serious, we will work out the details. Probably by involving the Palladium Kickstarter team. This will ensure that the party paying me has no reason to worry about the transfer going through.

Showdown is the ultimate pledge. You get two of everything! My plan was that I would have two full armies with every option at their disposal. Check out the picture for what you get with Showdown.

You can reach me on these boards. Just post in this thread, and shoot me a private message. I'll be checking both. Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.