Popular Tags: [View All]
Chris Long
United States
State College
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
Fly Eagles Fly!
badge
The Cthulhu player, not the Football player.
mbmbmbmbmb
Well the site isn't new, but I recently got Marvel Dice Masters added to its database. Mahasamatman is a long-established trading site for all sorts of collectible card games. Enter your collection information and then easily match up trades with other users.

http://trade.mahasamatman.com/MarvelDice/list_index.pl?maxag...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kendra
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Thank you. I was hoping this game would be added.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brandon M
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
“Games give you a chance to excel, and if you're playing in good company you don't even mind if you lose because you had the enjoyment of the company during the course of the game.” ― Gary Gygax
mbmbmbmbmb
Registered.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bill Hartman
United States
Roseville
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm not really understanding how you trade just the cards though for some? I see it says put a negative number if you need dice, positive if you have dice to trade, but what about trading just cards?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Long
United States
State College
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
Fly Eagles Fly!
badge
The Cthulhu player, not the Football player.
mbmbmbmbmb
Well the way that I set it up was that the cards and dice were separate sets. So if you want to put up dice to trade, use the AVX Dice set. And like you said, you would put positive numbers next to what you have and negative next to what you want.

If you're looking to just trade the cards you could just indicate which cards you want in the Avengers Vs. X-Men set and not worry about adding dice quantities in that set. Hope that helps.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.