4 Posts

Zombicide» Forums » General

Subject: Storage Solution with Magnets rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Teskal Flink
Germany
flag msg tools
I used a box I made for my paints, but I made already a new box for the paints. So I use this box for my minis, until I make a complete new box. For every stuff, including Season 3.

The following Tray I can put on the top wooden strips in the box:

I still have much to paint. :-)
Many Survivors and Zombivors are painted, but some still need some work on it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Raymond Haaken
Netherlands
Maastricht
flag msg tools
Check my YouTube channel "Boardgame Heaven"!
badge
Feel free to geekmail me about reviews, or if you need a microbadge designed. * Click the yellow microbadge for discounted microbadges!! *
mbmbmbmbmb
What did you do to the top of those bases???

So you used metal washers with a tiny magnet in the center, and a metal plate in the box?

I'm thinking about a similar solution, but with magnetic adhesive sheet material that you can cut out and stick tot he bottom of the bases.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tiff Reynolds
United States
Chantilly
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Do the washers and magnets scratch up your game tiles, though? That would be my biggest worry.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Teskal Flink
Germany
flag msg tools
Sjeng wrote:
What did you do to the top of those bases???

So you used metal washers with a tiny magnet in the center, and a metal plate in the box?

I'm thinking about a similar solution, but with magnetic adhesive sheet material that you can cut out and stick tot he bottom of the bases.

Yes, I used metal washer under the base of the minis and put a tiny magnet in the center.

You should test a sheet, but most of the time they are not very strong. work

wavsite wrote:
Do the washers and magnets scratch up your game tiles, though? That would be my biggest worry.

You should clean the underside and the edges from sand (I used for basing), glue and other stuff, if you did it, there will be no difference to the plastic bases.
(On the picture you can see I still need to do it.)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.