3 Posts

Dungeon Twister: The Card Game» Forums » Rules

Subject: Revealed objects as characters rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
VideoGamingAt30 .com
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My wife and I sat down to learn Dungeon Twister: The Card Game this weekend and started going through the tutorials. It's fairly easy to understand so far, but we ran into a question in revealing the objects in a room.

When a character is revealed as an object in a room, can the owner of the character start using them right away, or do they need to "rescue" them, or how does this work?

Example: Blue reveals the room next to his Naga in the starting zone as his first action, Yellow has placed one of their characters in that room, and is revealed and placed by blue. Can Yellow start using them on their next turn, or does Yellow have to go "get" the character like an object?

We're assuming that they can be used right away, but the rules don't really clarify that that I can tell.

Thanks for the help!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Franklin
United States
Milton
Washington
flag msg tools
He sees you when you're sleeping; he knows when you're awake ...
badge
He knows if you've been bad or good.
mbmbmbmbmb
VideoGamingAt30 wrote:
My wife and I sat down to learn Dungeon Twister: The Card Game this weekend and started going through the tutorials. It's fairly easy to understand so far, but we ran into a question in revealing the objects in a room.

When a character is revealed as an object in a room, can the owner of the character start using them right away, or do they need to "rescue" them, or how does this work?

Characters can be used as soon as they're revealed. A common tactic in the board game was to reveal characters so that they were next to an unrevealed room and so could reveal it right away (if there were actions remaining).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
VideoGamingAt30 .com
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thought so, thanks for the clarification!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.