Hide
3 Posts

Carnival Zombie» Forums » Rules

Subject: Bomb Track rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mint Vision
msg tools
1 - Let's say you find the holy bomb during the first day, can you begin priming the bomb the following night (prior to the finale)?

2 - It seems like you need to move 6 spots to complete the priming, but the instructions make it sound/look like only 5 actions. How many do you guys use?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Will DeMorris
United States
El Paso
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't have the rulebook handy so take this with a grain of salt.

Mint Vision wrote:
1 - Let's say you find the holy bomb during the first day, can you begin priming the bomb the following night (prior to the finale)?

I believe you can't begin priming the bomb until you to face the night/Finale in the San Panteleone location.

Mint Vision wrote:
2 - It seems like you need to move 6 spots to complete the priming, but the instructions make it sound/look like only 5 actions. How many do you guys use?

We took 6 "priming" actions to get the bomb ready.

-Will
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dune Tiger
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Bit late on my reply, but...

1. Nope. It just allows you to head for that ending as opposed to the other three. Can't very well try to kill the Leviathan if you don't have the bomb to begin with.

2. Yes, it's 6. Some of the examples in the rulebook are off. Tying in with 1, this will help explain why you can't prime it because you need to do it at specific phases of that final night.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.