Popular Tags: [View All]
Future Wolfie
United States
West Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey all,

I run a small and growing boardgame review/discussion/news/etc. website called iSlaytheDragon. We're currently a team of 4 guys, but in order to keep up with the demand for content, we've decided we need to expand the team.

I'm posting specifically in this forum because we'd like to find 2 new writers and we'd prefer to find women to fill these roles. I think it will greatly enhance the site going forward to have a wider variety of perspectives.

Please check out our site at http://www.islaythedragon.com and feel free to browse around and see what you think.

This is what we're looking for specifically:

- Someone who plays a lot of boardgames
-due to the nature of game reviewing, it is preferred that you enjoy playing a wide variety of games as opposed to playing a few games many many times
- Someone who enjoys writing
- Someone who enjoys analyzing and digging into what makes board games fun or unfun

We frequently receive review copies from publishers and while I can never guarantee anything (especially for specific games) this is the biggest benefit I can offer. But we also have a good time writing, playing games, and working as a team to come up with new ideas and ways to improve/expand the site.

If this sounds interesting to you, please PM me or fill out the contact form on our site to get more details.

Thanks in advance!

@futurewolfie
iSlaytheDragon.com
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.