Popular Tags: [View All]
Kyle Perryman
United States
Sanford
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
This game was an impulse purchase for, when I was setting up an order from VPG. I normally don't buy games blindly, but the theme was so absurd, I had to have it.

I tend to not enjoy co-ops, and most zombie games just don't do it for me, but I've really been taken with this game. Played it late last night, then immediately played it again this morning.

Doesn't seem like its getting any recognition, though. You'd figure a zombie game, and a decent one at that, would get some buzz.

How's everyone feeling about this one? For me, this cements VPG as my favorite publisher, due to their willingness to try new things.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gordon J
United States
Eagan
Minnesota
flag msg tools
Print and Play Gamer
mbmbmbmbmb
This is a Co-op? That I didn't know. I'll have to look into it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Welch
United States
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for posting Kyle! I always knew that this game would be a hybrid and worried it would get over looked - I'm glad you took a chance on it and are having fun.

Just in case, the game is designed to be played solo or with up to four players. It can be played co-op or competitive.

I want to also restate what's written on the last Scenario Card that player's often make great scenarios on their own. So have some fun and experiment but be sure to let the rest of us know how they turned out.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Morten Monrad Pedersen
Denmark
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
KyleTheStyle wrote:
How's everyone feeling about this one? For me, this cements VPG as my favorite publisher, due to their willingness to try new things.

I'm still waiting for VPG to ship the copy I ordered a couple of weeks ago, but I'm definitely looking forward to trying it, and your post has made me look even more forward to it .
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kyle Currie
United States
Oakland
California
flag msg tools
badge
Dignity. Always dignity!
mbmbmbmbmb
This one is on my shortlist of VPG titles to get!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
JAMR
Spain
Sevilla
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
El sur se levanta, y por más que les disparo no caen... laugh

Gran juego felicidades.
El diseño general del juego muy logrado.

(Sorry for my bad translation)
The South rises, and although they do not fall shot ... laugh
Great game congratulations.
The overall design of the game very accomplished.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.