Daniel Scott
Sweden
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Im so looking forward for the transport and tantive IV, but they are so expensive!

Pre-ordering this at a nearby FLGS in Sweden, its about 70 USD for the Transport, and over 115 USD for the Tantive :O

Perhaps there are cheaper webshops here, but havent found any price for them yet.

I was wondering what the prices are in YOUR FLGS' around the World.

//Danno

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J Chav
United States
Taylorsville
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
We have a local store that if you own a year membership ($25).

The Transport is $42 and I'm guessing the Tantive is around $63.

Without the discount they are about 6-10 more.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Sigal
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I bought the Rebel Transport for $45 Canadian, and have preordered the Tantive for $65 at Meeplemart. Unfortunately, they do not ship internationally.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jesse L
United States
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I know the FLGS route is great and all, but I got both from Miniature Market for about $100 total.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Debiec
Australia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Hi

Yeah they are on the expensive side but you do get a lot of goodies like cards and upgrades.
I used to collect lord of the rings miniatures....talk about expensive a bloody troll would set you back $70.00 and that's unpainted, if you want paints for it add another $30.
I'm buying my forces slowly so as not to upset my wife too much hehehe.
I just purchased the rebel transport they go for around 70 in australia.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J Chav
United States
Taylorsville
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Cptnhalfbeard wrote:
I know the FLGS route is great and all, but I got both from Miniature Market for about $100 total.

Yeah with my discount at coolstuffinc I have the total at $99.41.

But the price I mentioned in my first post is a store not too far from my house.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael McFarlin
United States
Hainesville
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My FLGS actually does 40% off all games, so I was able to get two transports for $36 each. Definitely looking forward to the Tantive.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dimitri Hendrix
Netherlands
Geleen
Limburg
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Here in the Netherlands I can buy the transport for 45 euro, that's the cheapest I have found on this site of the ocean, I will buy one next month.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Xander Fulton
United States
Astoria
Oregon
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
akagi6 wrote:
Yeah they are on the expensive side but you do get a lot of goodies like cards and upgrades.

Basically what I was thinking as I was unpacking the transport.

Like...DANG, there is a lot of stuff in there! Even for the base game, not to mention the new game play modes...it's expensive, yeah, but it's absolutely worth it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dwayne
Australia
flag msg tools
designer
Shops in Australia here are selling the rebel transport for about $65-70 USD, so pretty similar to your prices in Sweden. I bought it from bookdepository.com though for about $45 USD including shipping to Australia.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Thornton
Australia
Edgeworth
Australia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
dk1234 wrote:
Shops in Australia here are selling the rebel transport for about $65-70 USD, so pretty similar to your prices in Sweden. I bought it from bookdepository.com though for about $45 USD including shipping to Australia.

Damn, I keep forgetting about that site. Too bad I've ordered pre-ordered it through MilSims.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dwayne
Australia
flag msg tools
designer
Benzy311 wrote:
dk1234 wrote:

Damn, I keep forgetting about that site. Too bad I've ordered pre-ordered it through MilSims.

You have to get them to email you when stuff comes into stock - they normally don't last too long!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephane Guibord
Canada
Vaudreuil-dorion
Quebec
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Retail price for these are indeed very expansive. I had to forget about my FLGS and go online for these where the pricing was about between 20 and 40$ cheaper than msrp.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J B
United States
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I posted in more detail in another thread, but Barnes and Noble carries the Transport. If they carry the Corvette when it comes out that's a good place to buy.

10% off discount card plus the frequent 20% off coupons on top of that? Golden.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J B
United States
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Danath wrote:
Cptnhalfbeard wrote:

But the price I mentioned in my first post is a store not too far from my house.

May I ask what store and where?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J Chav
United States
Taylorsville
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
jcb231 wrote:
Danath wrote:
Cptnhalfbeard wrote:

May I ask what store and where?

It is http://www.boardgamerevolution.com/ and they have a store in Salt Lake City, UT and Orem, UT.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J B
United States
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Damn the Utah-ness of that! :-)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.