Popular Tags: [View All]
Ryan King
United States
Stockbridge
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I finally decided to get this game out and give it a try. I'm a confused with some f the rules, though.

1) 2.6 chart has a few modifiers. Do these just add up with the 2.9 gazette modifiers for the 5.1 chart or am I also using them on the chart they originated from, I.e. 2.6 gives me -1, so on that chart I subtract one from my die. The lowest possibility on the chart is equal to or lower than 1, so I'm unsure how to get lower than 1 without using the modifier, but it seems to also be on the 5.1 chart.

2) the mission log, how do I do the ammo? Every time I shoot do I mark a box off? Just confused how to work the mission sheet there.

3) my zones final modifier is -5, so I can just write that in the zones spot, right? Meaning, I'm done with the gazettes modifier number for rest of the mission and only use the modified one.

Sorry for the simple questions, I normally would just watch a video but there isn't a walk through one on here, unfortunately.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan King
United States
Stockbridge
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I think the 5.1 modifiers (some of them) are the SAME modifiers from 2.6, meaning you use them on 2.6 and 5.1, respectively..... I think.....

If so, that basically answers question 1 and 3 for me. The Zone modifier is the number from the Gazette, modified with the addition stuff from 2.6 (again, I think). I was just curious if I need to write the mods in the mission sheet box or if I can add them up and just write them in on the zone section.

Could really a playthrough video!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan King
United States
Stockbridge
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I can't play until this weekend, but all that made sense.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.