Popular Tags: [View All]
Jeff Thornsen
United States
Nottingham
Maryland
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
We had some confusion over the setup section. For 2-player and 3-player it says "Don't touch the gold" but different people thought this meant different things:

1. Leave the gold gems in the box - you don't use them at all (no touching!)

2. Take out all the gold gems but don't remove any from the supply like you do with the other gems.

Option #2 makes way more sense to me, but I'd like confirmation from BGG that this is the correct ruling. It seems crazy to play without gold gems.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Thompson
United States
Olathe
KS
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Different spelling of our last names but i will respond to myself :D

IIRC you play with all the gold chips. You limit the others according to instructions on bottom page
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ron Reaser
United States
Morgantown
West Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You don't make any changes to the number of gold chips regardless of how many players there are. You "don't touch" the chips, meaning that you leave them as they are out of the box instead of reducing them. Yes, you play with them. (Option 2 is correct.)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mateenyweeny
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
Raks Raks Raks
mbmbmbmbmb
The order of the set up is to set up all the chips, take off a certain number of all colours but gold depending on the number of players, then don't touch the gold ones.

It's a funny way of presenting the rules but it means that you use all the gold ones.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.