Popular Tags: [View All]
Gordon J
United States
Eagan
Minnesota
flag msg tools
Print and Play Gamer
mbmbmbmbmb
Under the 6.0 Card Play part, there is that box that has Economic on it, and says, "see 6.2." But the rules go from 6.13 to 6.3, thus skipping 6.2. I figured what I need to know, but just wanted to point that out.

Also under the Economic part it says you can add to your Prestige, I assume this is just a straight up however much you want to add you add, for example if I have 5RP and I want to add it to my Prestige, my Prestige goes up5.

I assume the only reason the Ukrainian player would ever want to start the Invasian Phase would be to jump on the spaces with pro-Russian units, limit the amount of spaces the Russians could mobilize units in, right?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Train
Canada
Victoria
British Columbia
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
I think you might need to get the latest rules set (same place you got the files): they should be dated 30 March 2014 - haven't touched 'em since then.

Among other things, "Economic" whatever is now "Information" - this is explained in the edits to the same blog post where I posted the files, and notified of the changes.

The 6.2 slip is still there; it should be 6.3.

Yes, if you add to your Prestige, you add whatever it was you rolled for that card (or played if you are using the deck of regular playing cards). So if you played a Minor Effort in that area you would add 1d4 to your Prestige, that is whatever you happened to roll. The Ukrainian player could add any of his "at large" RP from alliances (see 6.22) to this if he wanted.

And yes, that is the reason why the Ukrainian player would want to start the Invasion Phase, in order to steal a march on the Russian player and suppress violently whatever Irregular units might have been deployed in Ukraine up till then. This, or something like this, might have started to happen already (see today's news reports of the battle in Slaviansk).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.