Popular Tags: [View All]
Geo
Greece
Athens
Marousi
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I am still waiting for a missing sheet from the Praetus expansion since Apr 10...

When creating a new replacement package here: http://wizkidsreplacementsystem.com/ in the instructions it asks to print the "Package List" and mail it to the included email.

I can't find a "Package List" or an email to send it to, anywhere. I there another way to ask for replacements? How long they take to arrive?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mikey
United States
flag msg tools
mbmb
Their Replacement Policy says 3-5 weeks upon receipt of your request and receipt. Mine took about 4 1/2 weeks. The status should change to "Shipped" once they ship it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boardgame Geek
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

You have to be patient, it took the last replacement I submitted almost a month and a half - But, it did come.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Geo
Greece
Athens
Marousi
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
2wierd wrote:
Their Replacement Policy says 3-5 weeks upon receipt of your request and receipt. Mine took about 4 1/2 weeks. The status should change to "Shipped" once they ship it.

It still says "Received" since Apr 10...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Kelmelis
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
GeoMan wrote:

I wish I could give you some encouraging news. Mine has said "received" since March 3rd.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Geo
Greece
Athens
Marousi
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
wrabbit37 wrote:
GeoMan wrote:

I wish I could give you some encouraging news. Mine has said "received" since March 3rd.

Did you ever get the replacements? No, i guess...

Out of curiosity: how many NON-USA residents are waiting for replacements? Maybe WizKids avoids sending replacements to NON-USA addresses because of the increased shipping costs?

Can we get a reply from a WizKids representative? Their Attack Wing line is not exactly cheap and we have spent a lot of money on it to deserve non-replies to emails and waiting for a long time without knowing if we'll ever get replacements.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Hansen
United States
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I got an extra card with the Gal Gath'thong and a friend got an extra card with the Valdore. Possibly the ones you guys are missing. Sorry. devil

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Phillips
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmb
I have, it took a few months

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.