Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Adam K
Sweden
Linköping
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So I was thinking like this:

If you are playing with someone that doesn't mind going away from the table and do something else during the player turns, this might work.

Before it is the zombie master's turn:
1. Remove all the player figures from the board (that are not directly visible to a zombie). Do not add any sound markers from players. Sound markers that are caused by actions will remain on the board like usual.

2. Bring the zombie master to the table.

3. Let him move the zombies in any direction he prefers. Sound markers or vision must not be followed, however, they should help him deduce where to go.

4. If a zombie walks around a corner where a person is standing (and not hiding) that person must reveal him/herself and put the figure on the board.

Extra actions:
- All players have an option to Hide (only indoors or sewers). Hidden player are not seen by zombies in the same room.

-Zombie master can make 2 Smell action each turn with 2 zombies. If any hidden player is in the same room, he/she must reveal him/herself.

Extra rules:
-Zombie master may not choose to ignore wounding a player if possible. However, he may choose not to walk toward a visible player.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Dunford
Canada
Kemptville
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Easier option: Play Last Night on Earth: The Zombie Game.

One of the advantages of Zombicide is that it's a zombie game that doesn't require a "game master" to play the zombie side [sic]. There are other games that already do that.

*edit*
P.S. This should probably go in the "Variants" forum.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thiago Leite
Brazil
Campinas / Atibaia
São Paulo
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I see a huge problem...

If the zombie master doesn't are allowed to see the game board until him turn:

1) where he will wait?
2) he can listen to the players discussion?
3) if every survivor makes a hide action and only use silence weapon, the zumbi master will be clueless.
4) he just move the zombie and choose two zones to smell. he cant choose anything, except move! so it makes the zombie side (laugh) weaker.

this can ruin the experience to the ZM, and i don't think he will play anything just move the miniatures almost-random, OR following the guidelines, which in case is the sabe of the A.I., also the huge downtime makes me wonder if the experience will be nice...

also he probably need to pick a solo game to play while is the players turn! =p

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mads Møller Jensen
Denmark
flag msg tools
delete "Hide" and it sounds good. i would probaly allso make survivors leave a noise token if they searched, opend a door (even if silent) or in any way attacked a zombie. the smell abilety should reweal the location of any survivor up to two zones away. only one time per zombie activision. allso i think the zmaster should have a distributer kind of skill to control spawn.

edit:
Ninja skill would be much more usefull and awsome too then.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tommy Rayburn
United States
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I like the ideas of a hide based game. One thing that could change is survivors take only 1 hit. They are super squishy since now they can hide from the zombies.

Mixes a very Spectre Ops like feel to the game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mads Møller Jensen
Denmark
flag msg tools
oh yeah, could be good, but then i think that they should not be alowed to hide after any combataction to balance it out a bit.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Armando Cardoso
Costa Rica
flag msg tools
mb
Hi. I must say that when i first heard about this game i thought that the game play was going to be something like heroquest. And i still believe this is.possible. without changing any rules. The reason why i like this is that since the survivors are making the decicions on on many aspects. Let. Just one person take care of all the zombie actions using the same gameplay but survivors have no saying in the zombie masters decicion to try to kill everyone as quickly as possible. I like this better. Specially when i play with certains friends that want to be bossy and tell evey1 what to do.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.