rebecca
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
I want to believe. -- FOX MULDER
badge
Nothing happens in contradiction to nature, only in contradiction to what we know of it. --DANA SCULLY
mbmbmbmbmb

I have no idea if this is the right place for this - very sorry if it's not. But I was at Snapdoodle Toys in Kenmore this morning and there was one last copy (he had 4 originally) of Through the Ages on the half off shelf. Original price $69.99, on sale for half.

Chatted with the owner for awhile, very nice. It's mostly a toy store but they have a respectable selection of games. I got Samurai the Card Game for half off as well.

I am a fan of abstract strategy and had mentioned Battle Line and DVONN and YINSH to him and he headed to BGG to check the ratings and then put them on order.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean F
United States
Puyallup
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
HODL
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm not sure if this the right place either, but if I lived close, I'd definitely snap that up. Thanks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Travis Dean
United States
Escondido
CA
flag msg tools
The Golden Camel UberBadge is a mystery. Nobody knows where it came from or how it got there.
badge
No one expects the Spanish penguin!
mbmbmbmbmb
Oof. I was just in Seattle this weekend. I already have TtA, but was disappointed in the condition it arrived in. This is an awesome deal.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
"Music That Glows In The Dark"
mbmbmbmbmb
I called them. Trying to workout shipping. Thanks
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.