Brian Casey
United States
Medford
Oregon
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Just wondering if there are any current, active BGGers in the Southern Oregon area. Don't seem to be a whole lot registered in the geek search so I thought I'd try here. If you live in the area just put a quick check in message below. Maybe list what sort of games you are interested in if it doesn't show up in your profile.

Thanks,

Mr_Six

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
True Blue Jon
United States
Vancouver
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Doesn't Funagain host a game night? I thought I read something the last time I was down there.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh Sullivan
United States
Bend
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
i don't live in southern oregon, but if you're ever in central oregon send me a heads up. i know at least three other BGGers who'd love to have an impromptu game day.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Casey
United States
Medford
Oregon
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
quozl wrote:
Doesn't Funagain host a game night? I thought I read something the last time I was down there.

Sadly, no. Funagain is pretty much only interested in the online side of things anymore. Yes, they have a physical store front, but that's about the only concession they make to the local buying public.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Casey
United States
Medford
Oregon
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
digs wrote:
i don't live in southern oregon, but if you're ever in central oregon send me a heads up. i know at least three other BGGers who'd love to have an impromptu game day.

Will do. Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Jones
United States
California
flag msg tools
Hey I am in southern Oregon......Oh wait you are allready in my game group. Maybe you should change it to women gamers who are prone to suggestion and don't mind coming to Southern Oregon please check in. Who knows it might work.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Podar Brightwolf
United States
Ashland
Oregon
flag msg tools
I just recently moved to Ashland and am looking for a PnP D&D game of some sort. I haven't actually played in quite a few years, last game I played was with 1st ed rules. But I'm willing to learn if someone has a little patience to help me.

Podar

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Brooks
United States
Beaverton
Oregon
flag msg tools
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Mr_Six wrote:
Sadly, no. Funagain is pretty much only interested in the online side of things anymore. Yes, they have a physical store front, but that's about the only concession they make to the local buying public.

They don't play at the store, but I know a group of them gets together for regular game nights at homes. Check in at the store and talk to some of the folks to learn more.

-Chris

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Jones
United States
California
flag msg tools
I havn't thought about asking any of them if they were available for gaming. I usually end up talking to them about football since they seem to be one of the only other Seahawks fans in southern Oregon other than myself.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Will Koenig
United States
Keizer
Oregon
flag msg tools
designer
I'm moving down to Roseburg in the next few weeks. Is that considered southern Oregon?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Casey
United States
Medford
Oregon
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Close enough

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Podar Brightwolf
United States
Ashland
Oregon
flag msg tools
Hello all. There's an ongoing 3e AD&D game going on in Medford and we are looking for one or two more players. If anyone is interested, please write me at podar_b@hotmail.com.

Podar

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.