Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
R B
United States
Mayville
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Does anyone have a good Plano storage solution for this game plus expansions? I've seen the cool foamcore video, but I'm not a foamcorer. I have the base game plus Hero Pack 2 and The Coast.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
sean johnson
United States
Edinburgh
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

Take a look at this image. I found that same plano box at Walmart after seeing that picture. I was able to use that box to fit the base game, Something Wicked, and Hero pack 1 all in one box.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
R B
United States
Mayville
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Awesome. Do you have the model number? I'd like to order it off Amazon tonight.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Philip Jelley
United Kingdom
Hungerford
Berkshire
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I have all the expansions and place the villain and hero cards in the Hero 1 box, the painted figures in foam in the Hero 2 Box and everything else in the ATOE box,

Philip
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel U. Thibault
Canada
Québec
Québec
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Philip Jelley wrote:
I have all the expansions and place the villain and hero cards in the Hero 1 box, the painted figures in foam in the Hero 2 Box and everything else in the ATOE box,

Philip

I also use this three-box solution.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
R B
United States
Mayville
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Urhixidur wrote:
Philip Jelley wrote:

Philip

I also use this three-box solution.

Can one of you provide pictures of how you have everything arranged in the big box?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.