Recommend
2 
 Thumb up
 Hide
13 Posts

Thunderbolt Apache Leader» Forums » General

Subject: Now showing as "In Stock" on. DVG.com rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Bryan Watson
United States
Farmington
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Very cool...no longer in back ordered status. Those of us who missed the first print run are back in business!
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
NWS Wargaming Store
United States
Orlando
Florida
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I have my batch arriving this week. All pre-orders will be shipped ASAP.

Thanks
Christopher Dean
NWS
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jose Castrejon
United States
Garden Grove
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Great! I've been looking forward to this game for months.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Beazer
United States
Orem
Utah
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Me too, no kidding on the months part!
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryan Watson
United States
Farmington
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
NWS Online Store wrote:
I have my batch arriving this week. All pre-orders will be shipped ASAP.

Thanks
Christopher Dean
NWS


Awesome for me since that's where my preorder is!
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Beazer
United States
Orem
Utah
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the tip! I just bought one from them. cool
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Beazer
United States
Orem
Utah
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I got my copy today, 2 days earlier than promised.

Dear NWS, if I had a medal, I'd give you one!
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Norton
United Kingdom
Macclesfield
Cheshire
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Just need some to land on this side of the pond now...
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John S. Cunningham
United States
San Antonio
Texas
flag msg tools
Just want to say,"Thank you" to DVG for the reprint and NWS for the fast delivery!
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan C
United States
Iowa
flag msg tools
badge
"He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep, to gain what he cannot lose."
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Now Coolstuffinc also is reporting 20+ in stock. cool
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Baum
United States
Kansas City
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
looleypalooley wrote:
Now Coolstuffinc also is reporting 20+ in stock. cool

Ordered my copy yesterday. If you don't hit their free shipping limit of $100, it looks like it is cheaper to go with NWS.

Only bad thing about CSI for me is that it won't get to me until next week. I'm so used to being spoiled by Amazon prime 2-day shipping.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Keith Wynn
United States
Collierville
Tennessee
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
sbaum wrote:
looleypalooley wrote:
Now Coolstuffinc also is reporting 20+ in stock. cool

Ordered my copy yesterday. If you don't hit their free shipping limit of $100, it looks like it is cheaper to go with NWS.

Only bad thing about CSI for me is that it won't get to me until next week. I'm so used to being spoiled by Amazon prime 2-day shipping.

Welcome aboard the TAL train!
Man, I got so excited about it being available again, I went straight to CSI to look for it. Only problem is...I already own it!!! shake What is wrong with me.
A part of me wants to re-wrap it, box it and put it on my front doorstep; and pretend I just got it for the first time. I know I've forgotten the rules.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Baum
United States
Kansas City
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sundog wrote:
sbaum wrote:
looleypalooley wrote:
Now Coolstuffinc also is reporting 20+ in stock. cool

Ordered my copy yesterday. If you don't hit their free shipping limit of $100, it looks like it is cheaper to go with NWS.

Only bad thing about CSI for me is that it won't get to me until next week. I'm so used to being spoiled by Amazon prime 2-day shipping.

Welcome aboard the TAL train!
Man, I got so excited about it being available again, I went straight to CSI to look for it. Only problem is...I already own it!!! shake What is wrong with me.
A part of me wants to re-wrap it, box it and put it on my front doorstep; and pretend I just got it for the first time. I know I've forgotten the rules.


Haha, thanks! I've been waiting a while for the reprint. I have Hornet Leader but this was different enough to require a purchase. Now I just have to find some time to play!
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.