Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Steve Shockley
United States
Seffner
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
On the back of the walkthrough, there is a list of the ruins tokens. The fifth one down seems to depict an elite unit as the reward, is that right? If so, what does one do if the elite units haven't been added to the offer yet?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Yan
China
Shanghai
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Magnus Maximus wrote:
On the back of the walkthrough, there is a list of the ruins tokens. The fifth one down seems to depict an elite unit as the reward, is that right? If so, what does one do if the elite units haven't been added to the offer yet?

That's a half-silver-half-golden Unit card, indicating a regular OR elite Unit from the offer. Read page 16 of the Walkthrough for more details.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
G√ľnter Immeyer
Germany
Essen
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
No, you don't get an elite unit as a reward, just one from the current offer, see here:
Walkthrough, page 16 wrote:
You may recruit any one Unit from the offer, without paying its cost and regardless of where it can be usually recruited. You still have to have a free Command token available, or disband one of your existing Units to make room. Note: While you usually claim your rewards at the end of the turn before you resolve a Level up, you may switch the order here. If the Fame for defeating enemies caused you to gain a new level and thus a new Command token, you can use this new Command token to recruit the Unit.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Shockley
United States
Seffner
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I did read that bit. The source of my confusion was that I thought the other ruins token depicted a unit too - but it's actually an advanced action. I thought that was a basic unit and the other was an elite. Looking at it now, I can understand what it's saying. Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.