Marvel Dice Masters: Avengers vs. X-Men» Forums » General

Subject: Custom MDM Card Designs rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Alex Frost
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
Currently working on some new redesigns for the cards. I didn't learn about this soon enough to get the starter set before the sell-out so i'm stuck using proxy dice and the print out cards from WizKids. So I decided to do some custom cards for a couple of reasons:

1. The cards have different effects but the same image

2. Print proxy cards to have more of a uniform design (I'm in the military and it's become a habit :/)

3. Future plans for special cards for Phoenix Five, Sentinels (until Uncanny X-Men comes out), DC guys, and Indy Comics

So what do you guys think? I'll probably put up some pictures of the prototype designs if this gets enough interest.

FYI - I also reorganized the excel sheets for the card and dice list to make it more easily readable and manageable. The biggest thing is that the cards and dice for the characters are colored in the dice colors and the cards are organized by set (i.e. Starter Set, COmmon, Rare, etc.). Tell me if you guys want it up too
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Santi Velasco
Spain
Mairena del Aljarafe
Seville
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'd be very interested in this, and if I may throw a suggestion, I very much prefer classic Marvel artwork instead: Kirby, Romita, George Perez, Buscema, etc

Honestly, you get hold of an IP with an amazing collection of artwork comprising more than half a century, and somehow you manage to throw out some of the dullest-looking games ever seen (and this is not even the worst of the lot, Legendary anyone?)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.