Clive Sutherland
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Does anyone know if this is still available in the UK or when it might be redistributed? Nothing on Amazon, ebay or any of the major gaming stores. I'd like to buy the expansions before they become difficult to find, but without knowing if the base set will be available again it's a bit of a gamble! Any help would be appreciated! Thanks in advance.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
D P
United States
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I do see some for sale on Amazon.co.uk, however, they are extremely overpriced because of the limited supply.

The English version is available at Amazon.com (for the US), as well as CoolStuffInc, and some other places.

You may want to check those sites and others to see if it can be shipped to you from places outside your location, as that'd be considerably cheaper, usually even after considering any import taxes or extra shipping charges.

Good luck to you!

EDIT:

You can order directly from Paizo's website. I put in a London address to test and the shipping was just 19.88 USD. So that may be an option for you.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Warner
United States
Middletown
Delaware
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You could also check some local physical stores.

From previous posts, I get the impression that
Christian @BoardGameMonster
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
owns a game store somewhere in the UK. No idea where or if he has it in stock though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Whitaker
United Kingdom
Stockton-on-Tees
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I am in regular contact with my friendly games store owner; no news yet, he will let me know, and I will pass it on if I hear anything.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Clive Sutherland
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Thanks for your help. I'm always a bit wary of buying from abroad as I've been stung once before with custom duty. It was almost as much as the model and there seems to be no way of knowing in advance if it's going to be charged. I might try to find Paizo's UK distributor and contact them. They should be able to tell me if it's likely to be redistributed over here. Any news and I'll post it here for other UK hunters!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Clive Sutherland
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Cabbage wrote:
I am in regular contact with my friendly games store owner; no news yet, he will let me know, and I will pass it on if I hear anything.

Thanks, that'd be perfect. My other concern is that if the new Skulls and Shackles is going to be a new standalone adventure the need to reprint/redistribute this one might not be a priority. I'll wait and see if any news is forthcoming.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Warner
United States
Middletown
Delaware
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Looks like they finally ran out of the first printing of the Base Set and will be shipping the second printing soon.

http://paizo.com/threads/rzs2q7f7?Quality-Control-on-Printin...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Clive Sutherland
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Thanks for the good news. I contacted the UK distributor last night and they didn't seem to know if a reprint was in the works, so if anyone hears of a date please post it here. Regarding the quality control problem thread you pointed me to I have posted there to see how the second printing might affect the expansions on sale over here in the UK or whether it will be compatible.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.