Claustrophobia» Forums » General

Subject: Differences between English reprints rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
First Last
Czech Republic
Brno
flag msg tools
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/snowdale-ludibooster/dale-of-merchants/posts/1294690
mbmbmbmbmb
Does anybody know if they are any differences between first and second English print?

Today I received English reprint.
And I think that miniatures do not fit perfectly back to plastic insert
Anyway, they look cool
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Neil Logan
Scotland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I am also interested in this, as I may be tempted to get the reprint and shelf my original if it has functional improvements.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sebastian Zarzycki
Poland
Poznań
Wielkopolskie
flag msg tools
spiral out
badge
keep going
mbmbmbmbmb
Just one thing corrected in the manual (red: once per turn vs once per game on daemon player board), apart from that, literally nothing changed. The paintjob on miniatures varies from copy to copy, but I haven't noticed any particular changes/improvements between old and new miniatures. Obviously, you want the newest print, but, frankly, whichever you get, you'll be fine.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
N S.
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
rattkin wrote:
Just one thing corrected in the manual (red: once per turn vs once per game on daemon player board), apart from that, literally nothing changed. The paintjob on miniatures varies from copy to copy, but I haven't noticed any particular changes/improvements between old and new miniatures. Obviously, you want the newest print, but, frankly, whichever you get, you'll be fine.

Glad to finally hear confirmation that's been fixed.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gláucio Reis
Brazil
Rio de Janeiro
RJ
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Noahboa wrote:

Yes, but I wonder if they finally fixed the rule about killed troglodytes being removed from the game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
First Last
Czech Republic
Brno
flag msg tools
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/snowdale-ludibooster/dale-of-merchants/posts/1294690
mbmbmbmbmb
GSReis wrote:
Noahboa wrote:

Yes, but I wonder if they finally fixed the rule about killed troglodytes being removed from the game.

In section Combat, on page 13, of rules with "2013-2/CLAU01US/CH001", is paragraph:
For Troglodytes, the resolution is simple, since a single hit is enough to kill a Troglodyte. The miniature is removed from the game. If several hits are achieved, a Troglodyte is killed for each one.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gláucio Reis
Brazil
Rio de Janeiro
RJ
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
So, not fixed. Amazing! shake
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sebastian Zarzycki
Poland
Poznań
Wielkopolskie
flag msg tools
spiral out
badge
keep going
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, "no changes" means that FAQ wasn't incorporated. Fortunately, we have it here: http://boardgamegeek.com/filepage/51596/claustrophobia-faq

"From the game" in Claustrophobia really means "from the board".
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.