Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Aaron Hall
United States
Murfreesboro
TN
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So on Walmart.com, the shipping date is May 28. That's the only actual date (as opposed to just May) I've seen; does anyone know differently?

http://mobile.walmart.com/ip/35983967?wmlspartner=wlpa&adid=...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ernst Knauth
Germany
Erdmannhausen
BW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've ordered it from Battlefront and received it yesterday.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Manore
United States
Colorado Springs
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
Warlord beats Troll, Troll beats Elf, Elf beats Water Sprite, and basically everything else beats Enchanted Bunny.
mbmbmbmbmb
According to their Facebook page, they should be hitting their US distribution warehouse next week.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Bate
United Kingdom
Staffordshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
US and UK players who have ordered from GF9 are reporting that they have already started to receive their orders.

For UK gamers - Amazon UK is estimating delivery in the first week in June, Gameslore appears to have it in stock.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Sulin
United States
Lombard
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I ordered it from Battlefront on Sunday with a few other things(the promo cards) and got a strange invoice that said my promo cards were shipped but it was "out of stock". So who knows. Hoping I get it in the next few weeks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian Cooper
United States
Silver Spring
Maryland
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Im in Maryland and I've had mine on order for a couple of weeks. So far, all I've heard is that it's on back-order.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joel Eddy
United States
Coeur d'Alene
ID
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Beery wrote:
Im in Maryland and I've had mine on order for a couple of weeks. So far, all I've heard is that it's on back-order.

Ya. That's all I've heard since I ordered it 8 seconds after they announced pre-orders were open.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Barnes
United States
St. Charles
MO
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Similar situation here - ordered P&BH along with Artful Dodger and the Big Damn Heroes cards and was surprised to receive a shipment containing only the two promo items. No indication given that P&BH would not be shipped with the rest of the order until I saw the packing slip that indicated "Back Ordered - Out of Stock".

Not sure why Battlefront decided to split-ship these, but I guess I will get another package in a week or three.

Tom

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian Cooper
United States
Silver Spring
Maryland
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
It's available at Amazon.com, but sent from the UK and with an extra $12 tacked on the top for shipping from the UK, and with a shipping speed that seems based on sailing it across the Atlantic in a 17th Century galleon.

Seems kinda ridiculous that the first folks to get it (Europe) are on the opposite side of the globe from the country the game is made in (New Zealand), and meanwhile, those of us who are closer to NZ have to wait longer.

Personally, speaking as a Briton, I think members of the Commonwealth should get the expansion first, even if (by no fault of their own) they happen to live in the unrefined backwater (and the original transportation destination of British convicts before Australia was discovered) that is the USA. laugh
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Bate
United Kingdom
Staffordshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sorry but I disagree, I think it should be distributed to Viking colonies and settlements first, what with there existence pre-dating the British Empire.

Dave, a citizen of the Danelagh.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian Cooper
United States
Silver Spring
Maryland
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
wrrlykam wrote:
Sorry but I disagree, I think it should be distributed to Viking colonies and settlements first, what with there existence pre-dating the British Empire.

Dave, a citizen of the Danelagh.

You're absolutely right - as long as expatriates from the Viking colony of ancient Jorvik also get it first.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Sulin
United States
Lombard
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Well my card just got charged and I got an email with an invoice for it that says it shipped. So I am hoping I get it this week. Anyone know if Battlefront sends a tracking number for the items we ship.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian Cooper
United States
Silver Spring
Maryland
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Mine came today - the day after I got the email saying it was shipped. I believe the distribution center is here in MD, which is probably why I got it so fast.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Barnes
United States
St. Charles
MO
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I received a UPS tracking number from Battlefront.

Tom

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ken K
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just started to show up in Game Stores in Illinois.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jody Lent
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
ca1701 wrote:
Just started to show up in Game Stores in Illinois.

I too live in Chicago, and saw at least one store sell out the day they got the first copy, a couple weeks back.

My CSI order shipped yesterday, is being processed in Jacksonville, FL today, and expected to arrive here in Chicago next Thursday, May 22.

YMMV.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.