Popular Tags: [View All]
John H
Hong Kong
Discovery Bay
Lantau Island
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, considering the LnL P500 was replaced by a very limited time crowdfunding "appeal" on a crowdfunding site I've never heard of, it's not surprising the funding failed. The price was not especially friendly either, especially to foreign buyers.

I missed the campaign entirely. Is Kickstarter too expensive for LnL? I would have seen it there.

Anyway, is there any hope of this somewhat expanded 2nd edition getting done at any publisher now? Or has the designer given up the ghost on this?

Just curious if anyone knows this project's status. Thanks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Gallo
United States
O'Fallon
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I would like to think that there is a market for a reprint. The game was not a great seller and there was never much market push for it, despite it being a pretty darn good game. It would be nice for a reprint effort that had some marketing support behind it to see if it could be done. I supported both of the LnL efforts and would most likely support another effort (my finances willing).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Miguel Alejandro Gomez
Spain
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi
Another one here that have been waiting long time ago for this game, I agree that LnL didnt do any noise to promote this reprint.

I wonder that at least is there any chance for a print and play version.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Danison
United States
Cape Canaveral
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Print and Play version would appeal to me. I have the original game but like the new map very much.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Webber
msg tools
designer
mbmbmb
Decision Games is going to publish an in-magazine Sealion game in 2017 and a fully boxed version also, this game has certainly raised the bar as far as the graphics are concerned so we can hope for a similar standard for the fully boxed version. It won't be just a reprint of Seelowe, it will be a complete re-make using the latest research.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.