Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Scott Adams
United States
Pine Bluff
Arkansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have a large quantity of 19mm dice that I want to use for chunky fighters, how much should I scale the prints to fit these dice. I got these dice from http://indentedblankdice.com/, great seller and a really helpufull person that I spoke to about the dice, also reasonable prices on dice.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Toy The Hutt
Italy
Ferrara
Ferrara (FE)
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Nick said that the 16mm files should work well on the 19mm dice too, maybe you want to try a test print run before start a looooooong edit work on the files.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Schumann
United States
Saint Paul
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yep. The stickers will pretty much cover the face of 16mm dice and fit in the indentations on 19mm dice. If you want to make boxes, those have separate downloads for the 19mm dice; and after making 10 sets of them this past winter, IMO they still don't have enough room for all the dice plus the cards plus the rules.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Hayes
United States
Los Angeles
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Just like Toy203 and Chris said, the existing labels are designed to work with both 16mm blank dice and 19mm indented dice. Each label is 14mm square. If you measure the indented surfaces of your dice you'll find that they are probably 15mm square.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Adams
United States
Pine Bluff
Arkansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
thanks, I just wanted to check before I printed out a lot of label sheets and got the guys together to have a sticker party.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nicholas Vitek
United States
Houston
Texas
flag msg tools
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If I recall, the indentions on my dice are .55".

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.