David Bernier
Canada
Quebec
Quebec
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi all! I own D2E, LotW, Trollfens and LoR. No lieutenants yet. D2E doesn't get table time as often as i'd like since our group is small and having 4+ players is a rare sight.

But I want to get more D2E and looking for the best Campaign or mini-campaign that would be the most balanced for 2 Heroes.

I know the core set campaign is best played with 4 Heroes for balance but what about LoR or the mini-campaigns from LotW and TF?

If I could get this game some more table time i'd be a happy gamer!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darren Nakamura
United States
Columbus
Mississippi
flag msg tools
http://www.destructoid.com/author.phtml?a=1364
badge
Darren@destructoid.com
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm of the opinion that just about every piece of content in Descent is built for four heroes. You can play it with four heroes, regardless of the number of players. It just means the hero players have more to keep track of.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Raymond Morehouse
United States
Redlands
California
flag msg tools
mbmb
I have only played a couple of quests with two heroes and it was brutal. If you have to try it you must at least have one healer or its impossible.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Bernier
Canada
Quebec
Quebec
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
So it's harder for the Hero players with only 2 heroes?
3 Heroes maybe?

I remember when the game was released that there was a number of heroes that game them the edge in most of the games.

I'm asking since I'd like to play more ofter with my bro and give him the edge so he can have fun lol...and I play to add Mirklace as an agent for me...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Bernier
Canada
Quebec
Quebec
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Well looks like it's a problem solved, my brother want to play with 4 Heroes.

I think we'll start with a mini-campaign and see how it goes.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
JH
United States
Albany
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Gotta say, playing as 4 heroes, even if it's just you doing it, is super fun. It's not that complicated — if you've ever played a tactical RPG — like Final Fantasy Tactics, or something — or some WarCraft III or StarCraft II, you should be able to handle it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Bernier
Canada
Quebec
Quebec
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Sarcasmorator wrote:
Gotta say, playing as 4 heroes, even if it's just you doing it, is super fun. It's not that complicated — if you've ever played a tactical RPG — like Final Fantasy Tactics, or something — or some WarCraft III or StarCraft II, you should be able to handle it.

I won't be playing those flimsy Heroes...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.