1) Elven Boots - You gain 1 movement point at the start of your turn.
Does this mean you have to use the movement at the start of your turn or you just get it at the start of your turn?
2) The Dead Man's Compass - Exhaust this card during your turn. If you are within 3 spaces of a search token, immediately gain 1 movement point.
Does this mean you have to spend the 1 movement immediately or just gain it immediately?
3) Gold Rush - Exhaust this card during your turn immediately after performing a search action to gain movement points equal to the number of search cards you have, up to a max of 5. While this card is exhausted, you may move through figures.
Does this just give you the movement points or again must it be used immediately
4) Trident - Surge, gain 2 movement points.
Same question as all the rest.
5) Silhouette - Heroic Feat - Move double your speed. you may search any number of search tokens you move adjacent to during this movement without performing an action to do so.
Can you interrupt this to do other actions and continue the feat like other movement actions or no? Im guessing no but I just want to be sure.
- Last edited Tue May 6, 2014 4:33 pm (Total Number of Edits: 1)
- Posted Tue May 6, 2014 4:26 pm
Bryce K. Nielsen
When you gain movement points, you can use them at any time during your turn. Using a movement action gains you movement points. Different shop items give you movement points, etc. All these just give you points that you can use them whenever you want during your turn.
The caveats are the ones that are "move XXX", like Silouette's feat, or Knight's Advance. Those ones are less gain movement points, but rather move X spaces. Those ones are up for debate. We've played that even with these cards, you gain the MPs rather than just move spaces, and can use them like any MPs gained in normal fashions.