Marvel Dice Masters: Avengers vs. X-Men» Forums » General

Subject: Availability in Canada? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mathieu Leclerc
Canada
flag msg tools
Hi everyone i have a question for my fello Canadian,

Did you have the chance to grab a starter? I'm near Montreal and the target don't seem to even have the product in their system . My LGS did is best to honor the pre-command but well, we all know the story.

so... anyone got lucky? maybe online(even with gohastings.com who don't ship to Canada)?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pat Gagnon
Canada
Halifax
Nova Scotia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I found one by pure luck in a small rural town in Nova Scotia 2 weeks ago.

None have been seen since in my FLGS' in Halifax.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
robin goblin
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
They were available in several locations here (Toronto), but starters sold out now....one or two places still seem to have boosters....not a problem, got mine early!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Emmanuel Mailloux
Canada
Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu
Quebec
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Good luck finding one atm, all LGS are sold out and didnt get many copies. My store only received 2 booster box. They didnt receive ant starter.

It's retailer told them they'll get starter in mid may

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Troy
Canada
Stratford
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It doesn't look like Canadian Targets will be getting it.

My FLGS (J&J Games in Waterloo, ON) held a starter and booster box for me the first week it came out. They mentioned they had only received 6 starters from their order. I'm not sure how many booster boxes they got - though I bought another booster from them the next weekend.

You'll likely need to wait for the next batch to get released - which is suppose to be in June I believe.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sonja Lang
Singapore
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I've bought boosters at 401 Games in Toronto.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
T C
Canada
Alabama
flag msg tools
J&J's in Waterloo has both the starters and gravity feeds in stock right now (has for the last few weeks), if anybody is still looking around here. And if you are in this area, message me since I'm also looking for local players

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin B
Canada
Winnipeg
Manitoba
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I ordered from BoardGameBliss on monday. Booster Box had 5+ In Stock and Starter Deck had 0 In Stock. They shipped them yesterday, even though it still says the starter deck has -1 in stock.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.