E F
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I opened a booster and got Two Night Crawler's (different rarity) but 1 Night Crawler dice and 1 Black Widow Dice. They are roughly the same colors but its a bummer. Did this happen to anyone else?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brandon M
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
“Games give you a chance to excel, and if you're playing in good company you don't even mind if you lose because you had the enjoyment of the company during the course of the game.” ― Gary Gygax
mbmbmbmbmb
I haven't seen this, but Wizkids replacement policy does say the following:

Quote:

For Dice Master expansion pack components, we are unable to provide replacements for missing or incorrectly matched dice/cards.

So, Wiz Kids knew it was going to happen.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erin OConnor
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
What is your favorite color?
mbmbmbmbmb
Maybe?

At the end of the day though I have so many extra dice that it really does not matter.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Toasty man
United States
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
at least you got 2 dice i only got 1 nightcrawler in my booster box with no die. his pack was him and green goblin and there was only a gobby die in there

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Bishop
Canada
Peterborough
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Echo2Omega wrote:
Maybe?

At the end of the day though I have so many extra dice that it really does not matter.

I don't know, After a feed and a half I have six nightcrawlers and three black widows. I would have been kinda angry I didn't get the dice I needed.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Hristoforov
United States
North Hollywood
CA
flag msg tools
dude, it is prolly the same sleepy chinese kid that made a D6 dice with no 1. He just randomly plopped an extra dot on the one so I had two twos

wizkids need to fire the little punk!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erin OConnor
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
What is your favorite color?
mbmbmbmbmb
zeroeo wrote:
Echo2Omega wrote:
Maybe?

I don't know, After a feed and a half I have six nightcrawlers and three black widows. I would have been kinda angry I didn't get the dice I needed.

Well there is good news.

Find local players that you can trade with (?).

There is also this:
http://boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/172652/marvel-dice-masters...

Plenty of other people have extras of different dice and may need the extras that you have. You can trade cards and/or dice.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian Collier
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
We refuse to make good if we screw up? Awesome, I'm going to start using that catch all get out clause.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Otto

Cherokee
Kansas
msg tools
He said something to me in Chinese like, 'Boo coo sow!', sounded like some cartoon sh!t. But I understood it to be a question...
badge
Ha-ha! I threw that sh!t before I walked in the room!
mbmbmbmbmb
virulentwound wrote:
I opened a booster and got Two Night Crawler's (different rarity) but 1 Night Crawler dice and 1 Black Widow Dice. They are roughly the same colors but its a bummer. Did this happen to anyone else?

I got an Iron Man and a Punisher card with an Iron Man and a Venom die.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Bookout

Colorado
msg tools
OP: I got the same pack as you.
I am positive we were supposed to get the SR Black Widow with our die!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Waspinator
United States
St Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sadly, a more loose replacement policy would probably be abused. It's hard to prove a screw up with these.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.