United Kingdom
UK
flag msg tools
designer
Check out DoomGloom Dungeon!
badge
YouTube/MadLadDesigns
mbmbmbmbmb
Is there an upper limit to the amount of pennies/audacity one can have? For example could I rest for the first three turns and gain three pennies (therefore having nine), or prepare for three turns and gain another three audacity (therefore having six)?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Batarlis
United States
Springfield
New Jersey
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Nickydude wrote:
Is there an upper limit to the amount of pennies/audacity one can have? For example could I rest for the first three turns and gain three pennies (therefore having nine), or prepare for three turns and gain another three audacity (therefore having six)?

You may NOT Rest if you are at the Full Starting Pennies.... I.E. 5 Pennies is Max Starting if you are the Grail-Holder and 6 Pennies is Max Starting if you are the player without the Grail.

Please Note: If you gain a penny during a Passed Encounter, I.E. Trap Room Succeeded, or Defeated/Escaped the Boss Monster, that can go above your Max Starting Penny Limit.

Please let me know if you have any other questions!

Thanks!

Chris
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.