Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ron Fonck
United States
Joliet
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So I have been watching Beer abd Board Games on the Blame Society YouTube site. I have watched darn near every episode in the four seasons. So ...

A buddy and I watched the episode that is posted here and we were cracking up. So I was like I need this game but I didnt want to pay $139 and up for it. I desided I would attempt my fourth PnP I have done. I started with Dawn of the Dead and then went to Merchant of Venus and then Magic Realm. This was a peice of cake. And super cheap to do. The dollar store is your friend on this one for sure.

White Foam Board $1
Two decks of playing cards Blue and Red backed $1
25 pages of full page sticker papaer for a laser printer. $5
8 pawns of four colors - Had them from other builds $0 for me
72 poker small poker chips - again just had some $0
3 dice - Same thing

Pretty sweet for about $7 to $10

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Wasson
United States
Erie
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Did you have scans of the original board game components to print onto the sticker paper? If not, where did your artwork come from? (I might want to make a copy for myself!)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ron Fonck
United States
Joliet
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I used the link to achieve.org which was a small update of the original. It is listed in the links on the first page.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Wasson
United States
Erie
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Okay, perfect, thank you!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martini Tranqueray
U.S. Virgin Islands
flag msg tools
Hello

Anyone has access to scans a set of cards, board and game rules? (can be pictures from the camera, important to be clear)

I want to do a refreshed version of this game and make it as PNP
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ron Fonck
United States
Joliet
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
tranqueray wrote:
Hello

Anyone has access to scans a set of cards, board and game rules? (can be pictures from the camera, important to be clear)

I want to do a refreshed version of this game and make it as PNP

No I don't have the scans for those. I had to use the bad scans from archives.org.

But I did just get the game off eBay for about $50. If I can get the cards pictured I will let you know.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.