6 Posts

Panic on Wall Street!» Forums » Rules

Subject: reset market board after each month? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
J D

Virginia
msg tools
I dont see it listed anywhere, but is the market board reset after each round?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Agent J
United States
Coldwater
Michigan
flag msg tools
He's looking real sharp in his 1940's fedora. He's got nerves of steel, an iron will, and several other metal-themed attributes. His fur is water tight and he's always up for a fight.
badge
He's a semi-aquatic egg-laying mammal of action. He's a furry little flat-foot who'll never flinch from a fray. He's got more than just mad skills, he's got a beaver tail and a bill.
mbmbmbmbmb
No, you move it, it stays where it goes, and then moves again from that place. So red's +7 means that it can go from the lowest to the highest (or almost highest, can't remember) each roll.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Friedberg
United States
claypool
IN
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Jythier wrote:
No, you move it, it stays where it goes, and then moves again from that place. So red's +7 means that it can go from the lowest to the highest (or almost highest, can't remember) each roll.

last game we played yellow never went above zero. poor speculators...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Agent J
United States
Coldwater
Michigan
flag msg tools
He's looking real sharp in his 1940's fedora. He's got nerves of steel, an iron will, and several other metal-themed attributes. His fur is water tight and he's always up for a fight.
badge
He's a semi-aquatic egg-laying mammal of action. He's a furry little flat-foot who'll never flinch from a fray. He's got more than just mad skills, he's got a beaver tail and a bill.
mbmbmbmbmb
benfriedberg1981 wrote:
Jythier wrote:

last game we played yellow never went above zero. poor speculators...

The market hates me and the people I invest in. Nobody got paid in round 5. I OWED money to the bank. It was awesome.

"Hey, where's my money?" "Sorry, tapped out." "What?? I don't get my money?" "Nope!"

I think they just learned a little bit about what the game is REALLY about when you're a merchant...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Viktor Karlsson Mantel
Sweden
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If I invest in more then one company and cant afford to pay all my exspenses. Do I choose wich manager to pay and wich to leave out?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Will Dizon
United States
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
See my answer here: https://boardgamegeek.com/article/17530777#17530777

You should make a calculated decision about which to pay based on which Manager you think could/would eliminate you if unpaid/underpaid.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.