5 Posts

Valor & Victory» Forums » Rules

Subject: Flamethrowers rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Kit Walker
msg tools
mb
Great looking game. I'm thinking of using 1/280 GHQ miniatures to play this.
I'm looking for flamethrower rules. There's mention of these in the standard rules but I cannot see any specific rules. There are also counters.

Appreciate a steer in the right direction.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Davies
United States
Winter Park
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I believe that they operate just like any other support weapon. The only difference being (as I remember it isn't right in front of me) that Flamethrowers have very short range.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Usman Mir
Denmark
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I dont see any rules for them so they could be treated either as powerful apfp weapons since they have a value of 5 or you could give them a -2 modifier when used offensivly. Just like using them for opportunity fire but instead also as an offensive weapon.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Buman
United States
Harlan
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I believe also that they are a light support weapon with firepower of 5 and range of 1 (information on the counters). This game was designed to keep things simple, but naturally you could house rule them however you want
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kit Walker
msg tools
mb
Great, thanks everyone. I had assumed that there would be no cover modifiers but I guess the firepower of 5 factors this in.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.