United States
Fishers
Indiana
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
We played about 4 rounds of this today and in 3 of them no one score a thing. Granted, we were playing with Poison exp. Is it common for no one to score a single point? I think some of it was due to still sussing out the way the game played, but was curious if this came up often.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alejandro G.
United States
Hurst
Texas
flag msg tools
Sometimes you have to roll the hard six.
badge
I'm getting my men...
mbmbmbmbmb
Playing the Core Game alone I've been zeroed out once in a while. I've never seen it where no one scored anything! That's pretty interesting! Can you remember what cards were played where?

Haven't played the Poison Expansion yet although I have it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dustin
United States
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
playing with 5? I think it's a good idea to not play poison with 5. I rarely see more than 1 agenda score with 5 people, it's just to much chaos.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Travis R. Chance
United States
Fishers
Indiana
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
We were playing with 4 people, and poison expansion. Sorry, it was half of the games we played--so 2 out of 4--where no one scored a thing. I like the game, it is pretty interesting for sure.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
michael brown
United States
SANDY
Ut
flag msg tools
designer
playtesthub.firebaseapp.com
badge
patreon.com/theTrueMikeBrown
mbmbmbmbmb
We have only played about twenty games at work (all with the expansion), and have had no score only twice.

Considering the rule that you should play one game per player and sum your scores to determine the overall winner, that doesn't seem very bad.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jānis Rudzītis
Latvia
Jūrmala
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't want to start a new thread therefore I will ask my question here -
in one of my games the only character, who survived after the poisoning and met the conditions of the agenda, had following tokens on it: 1)antidote disc on the "0" modifier and 2)"0"disc on the "-1" modifier.
Who won the game: all players except the one who had -1 point at the end or no one?
Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.