United Kingdom
Brampton
Cumbria
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Mysterons - my kind of club...
mbmbmbmbmb
And it is just an idea at the moment - a complete 'maybe', but an attempt all the same at sounding out interest for plastic miniatures, a small range that would match the items used in Classic Ogre, with the plastic miniatures the same size and scaling as the current metal range. Produced in plain one-colour format and un-painted.

Here's the reference link: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/847271320/ogre-designer...

I think it could potentially be a successful expansion, for a range of plastic figures for sci-fi wargaming, and even for 'blinging' up the Ogre boardgame if nothing else, and if it looks like the metal miniatures line is soon coming to an end anyway.

So, thought I'd pop it up here for your consideration and thoughts?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Wesley
Nepal
Aberdeen
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mb
Re: KS Update 157 - Idea of Plastic Miniatures too
Yah! If you remember when their very first LINE for those were produced to accompany their 'minis rules' & I began to collect these JUST before they QUIT making that! angry
As a 'result' and in order to keep playing, whereupon our little group started incorporating A-L-L manner of Sci-Fi vessels and vehicles in which we "made up our OWN rules" to accompany such. I'm thinking of trotting this out for display at our upcoming "Enfilade" this year, although not everything were completed and ready. Good luck to y`alls with that one as well.
cool
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dr. Love
United States
Tucson
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

Not that I have a copy of the new Ogre, nor am I a K/S backer, I would buy, most probably two full sets of the entire line, if SJG came out with plastics.

Then I would hunt down a copy of the current Ogre edition.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.